Business Central is unique from a shared space and shared amenities perspective. The centralized shared space in our buildings allows companies the luxury of leasing less space than they would need in traditional buildings. This saves on overhead costs due to the ability to share space and office amenities that are often needed, yet not used all the time. Business Central’s clients also share many upscale amenities and services listed below that are not found elsewhere. The atmosphere is upbeat and vibrant and makes it a great and productive place to work. Due to the size of our properties and the economies of scale, the costs for this enhanced environment are minimized because they are shared by all the buildings Clients. If you choose to locate your office here it will be easy to attract and keep employees as you grow.
The shared common area and office amenities amenities our Clients enjoy include:
- An impressive reception area and receptionist greet you and your guests making a very good first impression for your visitors. Our receptionist will update your personal agenda on a daily basis in your own information status screen, offer concierge services, booking lunches or travel, provide security at the entrance, and a barrier to solicitors. Highly personalized phone answering is available as well. We do what we can to make your life easier and more productive.
- An incredible central Client lounge similar to what you find in a country club. A fully appointed upscale kitchen with everything you need is built within the lounge. During the workweek the lounge is a perfect place to relax, eat lunch, and mix and network with the Business Central community of great Clients. Enjoy a cup of freshly ground gourmet coffee or espresso, tea, or special filtered water all included during business hours. We also provide a complimentary breakfast each Friday for the Clients in the building. Clients can also book after-hours party, wine tastings, holiday event, business mixer, or sporting event in the lounge for as many as fifty attendees.
- Meeting Rooms accommodating anywhere from 2 to 45 people with full wireless Internet access drop down screens, and AV presentation capabilities. The meeting rooms can be configured for classroom, seminar style meetings, or traditional meetings. Each property has a variety of venues available.
- The Relaxation Room is another unique amenity that is really appreciated by our Clients and when unoccupied it is available for you to relax and refresh.
- Private Offices available on a part time basis.
- A Café and Coffee Bar off the building lobby that will deliver food or drinks to your office (Gold River only).
- Service Center, staffed by Business Central. We become your staff, learning your business and helping as instructed.
- On-site Technical Support available for computers, security issues, network and firewall configurations, and telecommunications needs.
- Business Central stocks commonly needed supplies available for your convenience and will fulfill your office supply orders if not in stock.
- Copier Room with high-speed, networked copiers and fax center. “It’s like having a small Kinko’s in your office.”
- Mail Room, with all the mailing supplies, paper cutters, staplers etc.
- 24/7 HVAC Data Rooms.
- Storage Rooms available.
- Shower Room with lockers.
- Building Security System, with entry fob tracking system and cameras.
- Extended HVAC building hours.
- Original artwork and high quality furnishings throughout the buildings common areas making for a very professional environment.
- Golden Tee 2014 golf game in the lounge (Folsom and Gold River).
- Televisions and Direct TV wherever needed.
- Vending Machines.
- Space for virtual workers and wireless internet access.
On site management making sure your work place runs smooth.