Large Office Space for Rent in Sacramento, CA
Enjoy a Large Office Space from Business Central
When you dreamt of running your own business, you might have pictured a quaint office space promoting both collaboration and productivity. As your business grows, it may be time to make that dream a reality. With three locations in Sacramento, CA and the surrounding area, Business Central has plenty of space to accommodate your growing enterprise. We offer several options for large office spaces and provide a plethora of shared amenities to make the workday go smoother. Learn the details of our large office spaces for rent. If you see something that strikes your interest, don’t hesitate to reach out to our staff!
- Combining the best aspects of Traditional Office Space and Executive Suites
- Multiple Configurations with private offices and open space all within one contiguous suite
- 1,000 to 4,000 rentable square feet
Includes Shared Common Areas:
- Impressive, grand and centralized reception area
- Service center with on-site support staff, equipment, and supplies
- Professional conference rooms which can accommodate 1 to 50 people
- Centralized, fully equipped and supplied mail room
- Copy rooms in convenient locations throughout the building
- Multiple Telecom and Server Rooms
- Relaxation room with massage chair
- Community executive lounge
- Fully equipped and supplied kitchen areas
- Vending room for snacks and drinks
Choose from Multiple Large Office Space Configurations
Choosing the perfect office space can be difficult, but Business Central strives to offer you outstanding options that make for easy decision-making. Our three Sacramento locations feature multiple configurations for large office spaces, accommodating up to 30 people. Here’s a quick overview of some of our most popular layouts:
- Eight-room with an executive suite: One of our largest configurations consists of six separate rooms that may function as single or shared offices. Most clients choose to make one of these an executive suite. Five more desks fit along the wall in the main room, allowing for as many employees as possible to have their own workspace.
- Three suites with extra storage: This model features two private or shared offices as well as an executive suite. Most of your employees will have cubicle-style desk space, laid out in clusters to facilitate communication. You’ll also have a little extra storage space in this unit.
- Cubicle style: Our final popular large office space also consists of three separate office spaces along with a larger space for several cubicles. While this configuration offers less privacy, it fosters more collaboration.
Furnished Office Spaces with Room for the Whole Team
In total, our large office spaces for rent take up a minimum of 1,000 square feet. Space is often hard to come by in densely-populated Sacramento, CA, so Business Central strives to provide you with as much room as possible. Some of our clients opt for an even bigger space, a few units reaching 4,000 square feet in all. Moreover, you can choose between furnished and unfurnished spaces, whichever best matches your preferences. Whether you’re a 10-person operation or will need to fill your office to its capacity, you’ll have plenty of room for everyone at Business Central.
Peruse Our Shared Community Amenities at Business Central
Business Central offers you and your business much more than just space. After all, there’s much more to a successful enterprise than just some perfectly placed desks and chairs. We also provide numerous business services to all of our clients.
Select the Lease Length that Works Best for You
Are you ready to commit to a large office space? As you make the decision on where you’d like to set up your business headquarters in Sacramento, CA, you’ll probably run into inflexible or unfair leasing terms. However, Business Central strives to bring you leasing terms adaptable to your specific needs. If you’re a big-picture thinker, you may want to lease a large office space for five years, our longest term. Other business owners prefer to work on shorter terms. We’re happy to work out lease lengths that work for you, all the way down to month by month renewals if necessary. Let us know what terms work best for your company’s circumstances and resources.
Let Us Help You Grow Your Sacramento, CA Business
As your business grows, make sure you have the space to expand your team. Business Central has worked with dozens of clients and enjoyed watching their businesses succeed in one of our Sacramento-area locations. We help our clients put their best foot forward when it comes to their employees and their own business partners. Our convenient layouts and additional business services are second-to-none, and we’re always working to improve our clients’ experience. Eager to learn more? Contact us today for more details or to schedule a tour.